Today I'm going to be discussing some of the major health benefits of zinc consumption for men. What I've learned about zinc is that it is essential for many different bodily functions, and when you're zinc deficient you start to run into health issues, especially hormonal health issues.
In another video I did signs of zinc deficiency symptoms, but in this video we're going to discuss the benefits of not being zinc deficient.
Zinc Benefits for Men Explained:
1. Zinc works for muscle growth and hair growth. Zinc helps with testosterone production, growth hormone, and IGF 1
2. Zinc is good for your liver. Zinc supplementation is correlated with lower levels of liver damage, and increased nutrient absorption
3. Helps with digestion. Zinc is going to effect protein synthesis and is required by the body to help digest protein and carbohydrates, and in the conversion process that cascades from there. One of the main symptoms of zinc deficiency is gut issues.
4. Zinc benefits your fertility health and works for testosterone production. It's been shown in men that zinc deficiency is correlated with a significant lower testosterone level in men.
5. Helps to improve insulin resistance in diabetics. One of the most common deficiencies in Type 2 diabetics is zinc. Zinc helps your pancreas.
6. Zinc benefits your hormonal health. It is a testosterone-boosting supplement.
7. Zinc helps immune function and has been traditionally sold as a cold-fighting natural remedy. Zinc has the ability to exert an anti-viral effect in humans.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_christopherwalker/
Truth Nutra Products:
Shop For Supplements - https://truthnutra.com/supplements
Shop For Books - https://truthnutra.com/books
Shop For Apparel - https://truthnutra.com/apparel
Use code "YOUTUBE" For 10% Off!
Find Out If You Have Estrogen Dominance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBD39qf528
Zinc-Induces Copper Deficiency ..Zinc-induced copper deficiency. ... The deficiency was characterized by hypochromic-microcytic anemia, leukopenia, and neutropenia. Although initially thought to be caused by iron deficiency, the anemia did not respond to oral or intravenous iron.xcess zinc ingestion is
among the causes of copper deficiency. We present 3
cases of zinc-induced copper deficiency in which the
diagnosis first was suggested on the basis of bone
marrow examination. The first patient was a 47-yearold
man with a debilitating peripheral neuropathy that
had progressed during the previous 18 months, mild
anemia, and severe neutropenia. The second was a
21-year-old man receiving zinc supplementation for
acrodermatitis enteropathica in whom moderate
normocytic anemia and neutropenia developed. The
third patient was a 42-year-old man with anemia,
severe neutropenia, and a peripheral neuropathy that
had progressed during 8 months. The bone marrow
findings in all cases suggested copper deficiency, which
was confirmed by further laboratory testing and
determined to be due to zinc excess. The morphologic
features, clinical manifestations, differential diagnosis,
and pathogenetic mechanisms are discussed.
Zinc is important but what about copper deficencies?
Haven't seen you make videos about that (from what i understand zinc & copper compete for absorbtion if taken simultaneously).
Thank you for your great work!
Take between 30 and 60 minutes (and up to 4 hours) before sex; works for about 4 hoursRecommended dose for most men is 50mgs; after that, dosage may go to as high as 100mg, or as low as 25mg, which may be prescribed for men over 65.Quickly absorbed by the body, less effective after a high-fat meal, and best taken on an empty stomach. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Comparison Chart Compare Viagra, Cialis, Levitra
Take 1 hour before sex; works for 4 to 5 hours, and may be slightly more effective than ViagraStarting dose for most men is 10mgs a day, but men over 65 often start on the 5mg pill.Can be taken with or without food, although slightly less effective after a high-fat meal. Avoid anything containing grapefruit juice; it may make side effects worse. Cialis New Viagra for femalesAchat Cialis sans ordonnanceWhat if a woman took CialisGeneric Cialis cheapest priceBuy Viagra for cheapHow does Viagra worksViagra delivery UKCialis works goodFree Viagra order online Comes in two forms. The daily pill stays effective in between doses, but may take 4 to 5 days before it begins working. The “weekender” version of Cialis can start working in as little as 30 minutes for men who take the highest dose of the drug (20mgs); it stays effective in the body for up for 36 hours.Daily pill comes in both a 2.5mg and 5mg tablet; most men start with the lower dose. The use-as-needed, “weekender” pill comes in 5, 10 and 20mg strengths; recommended starting dose is 10mg,Can be taken with or without food. Avoid heavy drinking (5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey); when combined with Cialis, it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, and a drop in blood pressure.