7 Best supplements that will clean your arteries naturally at home : Heart attacks are caused by the blood supply to the heart being suddenly interrupted. Without this supply, heart muscles may be damaged and begin to die.
fatty deposits called plaque buildup in your arteries, they can narrow the vessels and raise your risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease. Several supplements are available that, over time, might help dissolve plaque and improve the function of your arteries, lowering your risk of chronic circulatory problems.
Here are 7supplements that can help you unclog your arteries
1. Take fish oil supplements. If you don’t like fish or don’t have access to fish, you can simply take fish oil supplements to help get omega-3 fats. Look for fish oils that contain EPA and DHA oils. Although you might expect consuming fat to increase arterial plaque, omega-3 fatty acids may help slow plaque deposition and, over time, reduce its amount, according to experts at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Consuming supplements containing these unsaturated, healthy fatty acids can lower levels of blood triglycerides while raising levels of HDL, helping to keep your blood cholesterol in a healthy range. They may also help prevent inflammation of the arterial lining and reduce the risk of blood clots, both of which promote plaque deposits.
2. Take psyllium supplements. If you have difficulty getting enough fiber from foods, you can take psyllium supplements. Psyllium is a water-soluble fiber available in pill and powder forms.
3. Increase soy protein through supplements. Soy proteins are commonly available as powders that you can mix into a variety of foods and beverages (juices, smoothies, etc.). Several studies have shown that soy protein supplementation can have a beneficial effect on your cholesterol levels.
4. Take niacin supplements. You can also take niacin (vitamin B3) to help lower cholesterol levels. However, talk to your physician and monitor niacin supplementation closely. Common side effects at high doses include:
• Flushing of the skin
• Stomach upset
• Blurred vision
• Increased risk of liver damage
5. Garlic Supplement. Garlic isn't just a culinary herb but is also a useful supplement if you're concerned about arterial plaque and atherosclerosis, according to evidence summarized at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Garlic contains a compound that's converted into allicin when cloves are crushed. Allicin could help lower blood levels of cholesterol by suppressing a liver enzyme that makes cholesterol. This eventually reduces plaque so You can simply add more fresh garlic to your food or take garlic supplements if you don’t enjoy garlic in foods.
6. Take plant sterol supplements. Beta-sitosterol and sitostanol are two additional supplements that may have a positive impact on cholesterol. You can find these options in supplement form at most vitamin shops or health food stores.
7. Take coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ-10) supplements. CoQ-10 is an essential nutrient used to treat a variety of heart and blood vessel conditions. It can also counteract muscle pain resulting from other cholesterol-lowering medications called “statins.” Consider taking CoQ-10 if your doctor has prescribed one of these medications.
check out my other similar videos
😍 15 Foods That Unclog Arteries Naturally And Protect Against Heart Attack
😍 7 Lifestyle Changes That Will Clean Your Arteries Naturally And Protect You From Heart Attack
NOTE: The materials and the information contained onNatural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
google plus: https://plus.google.com/b/113379601003474436812/113379601003474436812
Images licensed under Creative Commons:
This information is out dated. Soy is very bad for us unless it's the fermented type of soy like natto. Soy raises estrogen levels in men (soy boys) and messes up women with too mucy estrogen. See the comments below who agree with this information. Research information from holistic doctors like Dr Joseph Mercola.
Wrong! Soy is a GMO product full of herbicide. Fiber plays no effective roll in any diet. There is no proof that fiber reduces anything and actually could make you more susceptible to the diseases it’s actually supposed to prevent.Take vitamins K3 +D3 and eat plenty of Cruciferous vegetables.
Brad is correct about Soy being unhealthy.
In total, studies show that soy increases inflammation, depletes the body of nutrients and disrupts thyroid function.
Truth be told, vitamin D2 and D3 are man-made drugs, suitable for rat poison, not vitamins.
When ingested, synthetic vitamin D products mobilize calcium from the rodent’s bones into its bloodstream, producing hypercalcemia, kidney failure, central nervous system depression and heart failure – all signs of parathyroid dysfunction. Pigs fed vitamin D3 in doses equivalent to human intake suffer the same fate! And humans aren’t immune to “D danger.”
Take between 30 and 60 minutes (and up to 4 hours) before sex; works for about 4 hoursRecommended dose for most men is 50mgs; after that, dosage may go to as high as 100mg, or as low as 25mg, which may be prescribed for men over 65.Quickly absorbed by the body, less effective after a high-fat meal, and best taken on an empty stomach. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Comparison Chart Compare Viagra, Cialis, Levitra
Take 1 hour before sex; works for 4 to 5 hours, and may be slightly more effective than ViagraStarting dose for most men is 10mgs a day, but men over 65 often start on the 5mg pill.Can be taken with or without food, although slightly less effective after a high-fat meal. Avoid anything containing grapefruit juice; it may make side effects worse. Cialis New Viagra for femalesAchat Cialis sans ordonnanceWhat if a woman took CialisGeneric Cialis cheapest priceBuy Viagra for cheapHow does Viagra worksViagra delivery UKCialis works goodFree Viagra order online Comes in two forms. The daily pill stays effective in between doses, but may take 4 to 5 days before it begins working. The “weekender” version of Cialis can start working in as little as 30 minutes for men who take the highest dose of the drug (20mgs); it stays effective in the body for up for 36 hours.Daily pill comes in both a 2.5mg and 5mg tablet; most men start with the lower dose. The use-as-needed, “weekender” pill comes in 5, 10 and 20mg strengths; recommended starting dose is 10mg,Can be taken with or without food. Avoid heavy drinking (5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey); when combined with Cialis, it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, and a drop in blood pressure.