Erectile dysfunction. Viagra and other oral medications.
Click the Link: http://pills-online.top/medicine-erectile-dysfunction-en.html
Prescription oral medications can be used for Erectile dysfunction (ED). They often work well. But, like all medications, they can have side effects. Also, they can’t be used if a man has certain health problems or takes certain other medications.
Talk with your doctor about oral ED medication. Ask whether it is right for you.
There are three types of prescription oral ED medications. Each one increases blood flow to the penis. When the penis is stimulated, an erection results.
The three types are:
- Sildenafil citrate (Viagra).
- Tadalafil (Cialis).
- Vardenafil HCl (Levitra).
There are some things ED medications can’t do:
- They don’t cure the cause of your ED. Without the medication, you’ll still have trouble getting an erection.
- They can’t produce an erection without sexual stimulation.
- They won’t increase sexual desire. They also won’t solve any other sexual issues. Psychological, emotional, or relationship issues will not be fixed.
Taking Oral ED Medications Safely:
- Do not combine ED medications with other treatments unless your doctor tells you to.
- Don’t take ED medications more often or in larger doses than prescribed.
- Tell your doctor your health history. Mention all medications you take. This includes over-the-counter drugs, supplements, and herbs.
- Ask your doctor about whether you can drink alcohol while taking ED medication.
Video "Erectile dysfunction. Viagra and other oral medications": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9mmhb8MGJk
Visit website http://pills-online.top/medicine-erectile-dysfunction-en.html. There you can see covers medications for erectile dysfunction.
Please remember to LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!
Do you like video: Erectile dysfunction. Viagra and other oral medications? What do you think about it?
Visit website http://pills-online.top/medicine-erec.... There you can see covers medications for erectile dysfunction.
Take between 30 and 60 minutes (and up to 4 hours) before sex; works for about 4 hoursRecommended dose for most men is 50mgs; after that, dosage may go to as high as 100mg, or as low as 25mg, which may be prescribed for men over 65.Quickly absorbed by the body, less effective after a high-fat meal, and best taken on an empty stomach. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Comparison Chart Compare Viagra, Cialis, Levitra
Take 1 hour before sex; works for 4 to 5 hours, and may be slightly more effective than ViagraStarting dose for most men is 10mgs a day, but men over 65 often start on the 5mg pill.Can be taken with or without food, although slightly less effective after a high-fat meal. Avoid anything containing grapefruit juice; it may make side effects worse. Cialis New Viagra for femalesAchat Cialis sans ordonnanceWhat if a woman took CialisGeneric Cialis cheapest priceBuy Viagra for cheapHow does Viagra worksViagra delivery UKCialis works goodFree Viagra order online Comes in two forms. The daily pill stays effective in between doses, but may take 4 to 5 days before it begins working. The “weekender” version of Cialis can start working in as little as 30 minutes for men who take the highest dose of the drug (20mgs); it stays effective in the body for up for 36 hours.Daily pill comes in both a 2.5mg and 5mg tablet; most men start with the lower dose. The use-as-needed, “weekender” pill comes in 5, 10 and 20mg strengths; recommended starting dose is 10mg,Can be taken with or without food. Avoid heavy drinking (5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey); when combined with Cialis, it can lead to headaches, dizziness, an increase in heart rate, and a drop in blood pressure.